(1) the impact of industrial aluminum material. Gen […]
(1) the impact of industrial aluminum material. General high-purity aluminum, aluminum magnesium and aluminum-manganese alloy anodized, the dyeing performance is best, can be dyed in a variety of colors. Contains silicon or copper high industrial aluminum, can only be dyed dark to black monotonous color.
(2) the impact of oxide film quality. The quality of the oxide film mainly refers to the film thickness, porosity and transparency and other indicators. If the film has a sufficient thickness (10μm or more) and porosity and maximum transparency, you can get the best dyeing quality. If the oxide film pore size is too large, easy to make industrial aluminum surface rough, rough film adsorption capacity is poor, get the color is not bright. Low porosity of the oxide film adsorption of less dye, the color is light, and vice versa. Thickness of 4-6μm, medium color 8-10μm (red, brown green, blue), dark 10-15μm (red, Dark red, navy, olive), black 13-20μm. The same dye with different thickness of the film is also different, the principle is light-colored time is short, dark time is long. Light color 0.5-1min, dark is 5-15min.
(3) Concentration of the dye solution. Concentration and the color of the relationship is: light-colored, the concentration can be lower, dark color, the concentration can be higher. Usually, the color of the light is 0.1-0.3g / L, the color tone is 1g / L, the dark tone is 3-5g / L, the color is 10-15g / L. The color is too high and the color is too high. Or floating color phenomenon, in the cleaning and sealing treatment, easy to cause "flow color." In order to enhance the color fastness, often with low concentration and extend the dyeing time, so that the dye molecules fully penetrate into the oxide film pores deep, it is also conducive to color and fastness.
(4) dyeing liquid temperature. Dyeing and dyeing (room temperature) and hot dye two. The cold dyeing time is long, but the uniformity of the tone is easy to control. Hot dyed time is short, but the color is more difficult to control. Hot dye temperature is generally controlled at 40-60 ℃, such as the temperature is too high (80-90 ℃), often the dye molecules have not yet fully penetrated into the depths of the membrane hole has been closed, thus greatly reducing the color fastness, and easy to industrial Aluminum surface with flowers.
(5) the pH of the staining solution. Most of the dyes are required in a certain pH range, the oxide film has a good affinity for the adsorption. Commonly used staining solution pH control between 4-5.5 (slightly acidic). Such as the pH value is too high or too low, will produce poor dye adsorption, dyeing is not strong, easy flow color, hair and so on, loss of dye dyeing effect. pH deviation will lead to poor coloring, color is not correct, industrial aluminum surface will appear spots, uneven coloring phenomenon.
(6) dyeing time. Dyeing time is too short, light and easy to brown; dyeing time is too long, dark color, easy to spend flowers. Dyeing time is usually controlled at 5-15 min.
(7) the effect of staining solution turbidity and impurities. The turbidity of the dyeing solution has a great influence on the surface brightness of the anodized aluminum alloy. Only when the dye is very complete solution, the solution is very pure, transparent, the color of the aluminum pieces, not only bright color, and the brightness is better. If the transparency is poor (ie, high turbidity), the brightness of the industrial aluminum surface is reduced.
(8) the effect of dyeing tank material. The choice of dyeing tank material is also important because some dyes are chemically reacted with certain metals (eg iron, copper, lead). The most suitable dyeing material should be aluminum, ceramic and polypropylene plastic.
(9) other factors. In order to improve the binding force between the dye molecules and the alumina in the oxide film, it is best to neutralize the residual acid in the pores of the oxide film with 1% -2% NH4OH solution before dyeing and carefully clean it. After dyeing the industrial aluminum by the cleaning immediately after the closed treatment, should not be placed in the air and water for a long time to avoid contamination of the oxide film and reduce the adsorption capacity of the film and the infiltration of dyes as the flow of color.
Preparation of dyeing should be used soft water or distilled water to prevent the brought into the alkaline earth metal and heavy metal ions and dyes to produce complexes, leaving the dye solution deterioration, turbidity, reduce the color of the bright.