(1) the shape and size of the outlet section of the cav […]
(1) the shape and size of the outlet section of the cavity type cavity;
(2) the shape and length of the working belt of the die hole;
(3) the radius of the corner of the end of the die hole;
(4) the thrust angle or the current promoting angle;
(5) the transition zone between the die angle and the surface of the extrusion cylinder to the surface of the mold;
(6) the population angle of the mold hole working belt or the "hindrance angle";
(7) the shape, size and radius of the corner of the transition zone of the "material pocket" in the stage variable section profile of the aluminum profile.
(8) the arrangement of the cavity on the surface of the mold and the distribution of the metal;
(9) the number and distribution of the die holes;
(10) the thickness and shape size of the mold;
(11) the size and shape of porthole die bridge tongue core aluminum profile, shunt hole and the number and size of the shape and distribution, shape and volume of the welding cavity;
(12) the structure, shape, taper and transition mode of the piercing needle;
(13) the size and shape of the extruded gasket.